Aline S Resistance B

[09:14:34] <04@AdEvaGM> [She was marched off down the brightly lit hallway, into an elevator. The doors shut and the Brother jabbed the basement button- the Rebirthing Pits.]
10[09:16:58] * Aline was already on edge about this, but she remained silent. If she was to fight, she'd have to wait for the right time. But she braced herself all the same.
07[09:24:03] <04@AdEvaGM> [The doors opened. The pits were empty today, just Brother and Aline. The area was lit more by the glow of the LCL than it was by the dim lighting above.-
[09:24:19] <04@AdEvaGM> ["You've been a great deal of help to us, and we appreciate it, so we intend to reward you." Said Brother.]
10[09:26:49] * Aline finally spoke up, bracing herself even more. "I will note that 'rehabilitation' is not considered a reward to me. Unless you had something else in mind that apparently needed to be done here…?"
[09:27:09] <04@AdEvaGM> ["You will consider it a reward soon enough."-
[09:27:36] <04@AdEvaGM> [He grabber her arm once again and marched her out into the hot room.]
[09:27:40] <04@AdEvaGM> <grabbed*>
03[09:28:27] * Raphael (~ua.moc.tensutpo.wsn.lsd.49-742-13-112d|oaT#ua.moc.tensutpo.wsn.lsd.49-742-13-112d|oaT) has joined #nervfrance3
02[09:34:31] * @AdEvaGM (~39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM#39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM) Quit (Connection reset by peer)
03[09:35:41] * AdEvaGM (~39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM#39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM) has joined #nervfrance3
03[09:40:17] * Minaplo|Out (~39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM#39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM) has joined #nervfrance3
10[09:41:02] * Aline /yanked/ her arm away, and regardless of whether she succeeded or failed in pulling away (knowing her strength, probably failed), something… happened. Darkness flickered around her even in the dim light, and a ghostly image of a certain familiar mask flashed over her face. The air shimmered… as an AT Field sprung into being! "This was inevitable."
02[09:41:10] * AdEvaGM (~39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM#39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM) Quit (Ping timeout)
03[09:41:15] * Minaplo|Out is now known as AdEvaGM
02[09:45:01] * AdEvaGM (~39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM#39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM) Quit (Connection reset by peer)
03[09:49:25] * AdEvaGM (~39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM#39.78.811.101|olpaHaniM) has joined #nervfrance3
07[10:00:28] <AdEvaGM> ["You imbecile." The field dimmed almost immediately, Aline jerked back into punching distance- He hurled a fist at her face.]
10[10:03:24] * Aline leapt back quickly, focusing her mind… to seemingly no effect, as shadows whirled around her. "What the hell did you expect?!"
[10:05:46] <AdEvaGM> ["To show intelligence!" The Brother seemed to visibly swat the shadows out of the air, before lunging forward, a fist connecting with her temple- but only barely.]
10[10:20:56] * Aline managed to cast another mental disruption out, almost whispering to herself, but noooot quite.
[10:23:14] <AdEvaGM> ["…" The Brother stumbled backwards- then collapsed.]
10[10:24:24] * Aline gingerly removed his helmet… and then bit her lip. "Human or not…" She whacked at him with the helmet, smack in the head. And again. And again. And /again/. It was a repetitive drumming of pain.
[10:26:33] <AdEvaGM> [The helmet was impressively tough, tougher than Silas's head.-
07[10:27:16] <AdEvaGM> [Ultimately when the head caved in like a ripe watermelon, blood went everywhere- some on Aline's face and glasses, but most of it just stained the back of the helmet, the uniform itself mostly untouched.]
10[10:35:52] * Aline decided to busy herself cleaning off the stuff while it was still fresh… Which involved wiping it off with spit-soaked hands and her already-red outfit. Considering she was going to wear her new 'disguise'… Well, regardless. Once she wiped it about as clean as it was going to get by /any/ method, and made a vain attempt to dry off the helm… Aline would then start changing, considering using the tracksuit to bind her chest a bit if at all possible (it probably wouldn't work…)
[10:39:53] <AdEvaGM> [It… Sort of worked. Not perfectly. Luckily, if she clasped the cloak together in the right way, its voluminous folds hid the curve of her breasts rather well.-
[10:40:35] <AdEvaGM> [The helmet was odd. The vision within was perfectly clear- in fact she didn't even need glasses- and not tinted at all despite its image from the outside.]
10[10:46:58] * Aline was perhaps glad for that, but nonetheless… She looked at the body, and for the briefest of moments considered dumping it into the LCL, but she knew, logically, all that would do was regenerate it. So instead, she started dragging it towards the darkest corner she could find, and… decided to leave it there. Not perfect, but she was sort of poor at this sort of thing anyway. She did throw the tracksuit at the body, covering it lightly. Hmph! But with a firm turn, she'd go whirl about to head back to the elevator.
[10:49:49] <AdEvaGM> [Onto the elevator. The doors closed…-
07[10:50:07] <AdEvaGM> [Aline had never noticed, during that time- it was so dim in that room any way, and the LCL provided light…-
[10:50:16] <AdEvaGM> [She'd never noticed that the lights in the room had gone out.-
07[10:51:03] <AdEvaGM> [The elevator rose- where was it headed, Aline?]
10[10:52:01] * Aline had pressed the button for the floor that Sera and William were on. She hoped she might be able to bring them somewhere where they could /all/ escape.
[10:53:14] <AdEvaGM> [The doors opened…-
[10:53:28] <AdEvaGM> [… Sort of. They had opened the tiniest of cracks before the lights inside and out went dark.-
07[10:53:48] <AdEvaGM> [Aline could still see- it was clear the helmet had a sort of light amplification effect. But it was still dark…]
10[10:55:47] * Aline suppressed a groan - just in case someone was near - and basically got to work /forcing/ the doors open the rest of the way.
[10:57:53] <AdEvaGM> [They were a little heavy, but relatively easy to open…]
10[10:59:02] * Aline decided to (mock-calmly) walk her way over towards the room where they all were being kept…
[11:02:44] <AdEvaGM> [And nearly slipped.-
[11:03:17] <AdEvaGM> [The ground below was slick with bright red blood, a trail of which leading down the hallway- there was the sound of a door ahead opening. The door to their room- she could see Sera's arm…]
10[11:08:14] * Aline stared forth, and started to approach calmly. Or, rather, again, with the /air/ of calm. Though she now was walking a bit more carefully, having narrowly avoided a blood faceplant. But… She waved an arm at them a bit.
[11:08:17] <AdEvaGM> [And there was William, looking down the hallway- seeing her, his face alarmed…]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License