Cherry Blossom Procession 4 5

[15:27] <AdEvaGM> [END OF EVANGELION. 19th of November, 2018. Location: The Gendo Ikari, briefing ampitheatre. "Cherry Blossom Procession" 4.5-
[15:28] <AdEvaGM> [The briefing ampitheatre had room enough to seat about a hundred people. The stage was replete with a massive wall-mounted monitor and several consoles.-
[15:28] <AdEvaGM> [All of the UEF's high command were expected to be here, as were the leaders of the remaining Superheavy squads and all Evangelion pilots.-
[15:29] <AdEvaGM> [Alphonse stood out at the front, intending to conduct the briefing. "To your seats, please."]
[15:35] * Raphael sat in the front row alongside Misato, wearing a uniform jacket over the Red Shadow flight suit he hadn't had time to remove following the convoy ambush. He was grinding one hand into his eye trying to force it to focus, while his other hand balanced a notepad and pen on his knee.
[15:36] * Sept was there in his UEF uniform, having found his position in one of the front rows. For now, he was still leaning back and looking up at the ceiling, lost in thought.
[15:41] * Yanmei also was in the front row, her uniform wrinkled, with the top button undone in a strangely casual manner. She'd found a spot next to Isaiah, but found herself distracted by something else, zeroing in on someone in the crowd with a clear expression of outraged incredulity.
[15:55] * Aline was sat somewhere in the vicinity of Yanmei, possibly with… presences looming over her. Deadly, haughty presences… but she had on… something like an unadurned UEF uniform. It was… possibly a spare, but it was trimmed fairly, just devoid of any rank indicators or other things. She blinked once or twice, nearly audibly, as she waited.
[15:56] <AdEvaGM> [Prefect Han caught Yanmei's eye and gave her two vigorous thumbs up.-
[15:58] <AdEvaGM> ["Let's begin the briefing." Said Alphonse.-
[16:01] <AdEvaGM> ["We are all familiar with the situation: the Dorian Lachapelle has been hijacked by the Wizard Army, led by Albus Mortens. It is believed that Tsubaki Akagi is working with him. So far, they have conducted raids on cargo vessels in the Pacific carrying food, as well as trying to rip the soul of Lilith out of Aline Blanc. Due to that attempt, Blanc has now returned to us." He gestured
[16:01] <AdEvaGM> toward Aline.-
[16:03] <AdEvaGM> ["The purpose of this briefing is to organise a plan of attack on the Dorian. I've gone over the existing information-" a dark expression crossed his face- "and have put together a working plan, which I would like us all to discuss and vote on. First and foremost, I would like to outline the information we have. General Guillory, could you brief us on what we discovered regarding the
[16:03] <AdEvaGM> pattern of cargo attacks?"]
[16:09] * Aline subconsciously nodded at the mention of herself, but let it pass when it was… more or less just passed onwards from.
[16:17] * Raphael set the pad aside and stood, moving to stand beside Alphonse. A few taps of the podium brought up the map of attacks on the wall behind him.-
[16:17] <Raphael> "The UEF tracked a series of attacks on food shipments across the Pacific over the course of the past few days. The raids followed a rough pattern - The Dorian would appear in orbit momentarily, and within 45 minutes one of our convoys would be hit by Iron Guard."-
[16:17] <Raphael> "As best we could tell they were making attacks of opportunity, but with the aid of Sergeant Song from General Lin's contingent we were alerted to another possibility." Another tap on the podium and the map changed again, this time linking the raid locations with a series of lines. "Chinese astrological signs, intimating some sort of trap. We believed this to be coded messages from Prime Minister Rustami."
[16:22] <Yanmei> "Very clever?" Yanmei remarked under her breath, and waited for him to go on.
[16:23] <AdEvaGM> ["That boy really is just too much." Said Misato, shaking her head.]
[16:25] * Sept decided to postpone judging this particular straw for now. He had sat up and seemed to be paying attention, however.
[16:26] * Aline folded her arms, not out of judgement or some other harsh emotion, but sort of… pensively. Awkwardly.
[16:31] <Raphael> "By tracking the missing "star" we discovered the likely site of the next attack. Eva 07 and the SOS were deployed to ambush the raiding party." The screen changed again, showing a series of satellite photos of the Iron Guard Skytears making their landing.-
[16:31] <Raphael> "We disabled Core Unit Dominic, Assault Unit Helen, and Heavy Unit Ingram in the ensuing battle - about a third of the known Wizard Army Guards. We have them all in custody, and while most are biologically dead for the time being we were able to have Empress Chiisana telepathically interrogate the Lieutenants."-
[16:32] <Raphael> "The convoy was secured and has resumed its journey, and all SOS units are combat ready for the attack on the Dorian."
[16:37] <Sept> "So we know the ship's current location?"
[16:37] <AdEvaGM> ["In a sense." Said Alphonse, although it was clear he was going to wait for other comments before elaborating.]
[16:38] <Yanmei> "Why is he here?" Yanmei gestured to Han.
[16:39] * Aline …wouldn't comment yet. If only because she felt she should be given a role, not ask for one - …given how hesitant Yanmei was…
[16:41] <Raphael> "For reasons he's been unwilling to explain, Mr. Han was onboard one of the Skytears. While we believe it was Rustami trying to pass us information, Han wanted to wait until he could address us as a collective," Raphael said, giving Han a black look.
[16:45] <Raphael> At a gesture from Alphonse, Raphael quickly returned to his seat.
[16:45] <Yanmei> "Are you sure he hasn't defected? We should lock him up to be on the safe side."
[16:46] <AdEvaGM> ["We're sure." Said Alphonse. He gestured Han to the front.-
[16:47] <AdEvaGM> [Han walked lightly toward the stage, pausing only briefly to whisper something into Yanmei's ear, his expression unusually grave and concerned. With that done, he took his place on the stage.-
[16:50] <AdEvaGM> ["Hi, everyone!" He said, giving the crowd a simpering little bow.-
[16:50] <AdEvaGM> ["Okay, so Prime Minister Rustami cooked up this big bad plot that would only work if it were me, because for some reason I can't fathom, terrible slanderers have painted me as being a dishonest, treacherous individual." He shook his head sadly.-
[16:52] <AdEvaGM> ["So I played into this unfair reputation and promised to defect." Said Han. "I'd sell all sorts of secrets out to the Sol Co-Prosperity Sphere, and earn their trust, which'd let me play around a whole lot and do what hadta be done." He rubbed his chin, marinating in the attention.-
[16:53] <AdEvaGM> ["I figured out a bunch of stuff! Also, I worked out how to find the Dorian."]
[16:54] * Raphael tapped his pen restlessly against his open notebook, leaving a string of random dots along the top of the page.
[16:55] * Aline …Was staring again, though had a sort of… hard-to-place expression now. One that seemed a bit in the vein of 'who the fuck is this' 'what the fuck is this' 'what is life'
[16:56] * Yanmei was full-on glaring at the man now, with nearly enough intensity to melt steel.
[16:59] * Sept yawned, rapidly losing interest in Han.
[17:03] <AdEvaGM> ["Okay, so I didn't work out how, but Rustami did." Said Han.-
[17:04] <AdEvaGM> [With this, Han put a hand in his sleeve and took out a little data stick, which he plugged into a console.-
[17:04] <AdEvaGM> [A basic message file flashed up on the screen.-
[17:08] <AdEvaGM> ['The Dorian is spending most of its time hiding in a dirac sea. It emerges to disgorge its agents, and will remain revealed for no longer than a few minutes at best.'-
[17:09] <AdEvaGM> ['Through my investigations, I have discovered a way to temporarily disable its withdrawal into the dirac sea.'-
[17:11] <AdEvaGM> ['There exists in the MAGI a programme with self-adapting encryption. When activated, it deactivates the connectors between the Evangelion and the AT array built into the ship's hull. At the same time, it also scrambles the Evangelion, causing temporary inactivity. However, the window will only exist for between four to six minutes as the Eva adapts and reconnects itself.'-
[17:14] <AdEvaGM> ['The problem is engaging this programme from the outside. I used the psycho-event to coerce a technician to encode a signal for the Dorian to broadcast. It emits only on a very specific frequency, and if it receives a certain response will activate the programme remotely.'-
[17:14] <AdEvaGM> [The rest of the message was nothing but frequency data.-
[17:14] <AdEvaGM> ["There you have it." Said Han.]
[17:16] * Aline was, if nothing else, rather intrigued by all of this. It was pretty dense information, and a cunning plan. …Easier, too, than what she was beginning to think of.
[17:16] <Raphael> "Psycho-event?" Raphael asked with a raised eyebrow. His eyes were on Han, but he was still taking notes in neat French.
[17:17] <AdEvaGM> ["Oh yeah, Albus took Rustami away and did some shit to him. He doesn't really talk about it, though, but he came back looking pretty shook up. Also kinda dirty…? I dunno."]
[17:19] * Aline …twitched. She… "…He must be the young man, then. That I heard the Pope refer to." She suddenly spoke up. "So that's what he might mean by psycho-event."
[17:20] <Raphael> "… you mean whatever he did with the Drive?" Raphael said, craning his neck.
[17:20] <Aline> "Yes."
[17:20] <Raphael> "Hm."
[17:20] <Sept> "Right. So why was he dirty?"
[17:22] <Yanmei> Yanmei's expression somehow darkened further. "Maybe they roughed him up afterward."
[17:28] * Aline frowned. "I wouldn't know."
[17:28] <AdEvaGM> ["I can answer that." Said the Empress, rising from her seat.]
[17:29] * Aline tuuuurned. This ought to be interesting.
[17:29] <Yanmei> "Please, enlighten us?"
[17:30] * Raphael was frowning deeply as he turned to face the Empress.
[17:30] * Sept shrugged and slumped back in his chair again.
[17:32] <AdEvaGM> ["It wasn't dirt, but ash." Said the Empress, her voice ironclad as she took the stage. "This 'psycho-event' saw Albus use Ayanami Hachi, Kyuu and Juu in a ritual, along with the Pope and the two Old Men of Seele. The Old Men, and the Ayanamis… Were dissolved into ash by the act."]
[17:36] * Aline …only widened her frown. "You… sensed this one way or another…?"
[17:37] <Raphael> "But that's not-" Raphael had gone pale, his hands tightened into fists. He turned to Riel, sitting in her wheelchair towards the back. "Did their souls reach the Evangelions?"
[17:40] * Sept clasped his hands together in front of him, fidgeting with a ponderous look about him.
[17:41] * Yanmei simply stared blankly, as if not processing this.
[17:43] <AdEvaGM> [Isaiah's expression darkened as well- and he reached out and took Yanmei's hand.-
[17:49] <AdEvaGM> ["W-We didn't detect anything of the sort…" Said Riel quietly.]
[17:54] <Yanmei> "Then how…? How do you know so much, Empress? Down to the exact people who died and how they died…?"
[17:55] * Raphael stared daggers at Riel as if he could change that answer on will alone, but after a long few seconds he turned away. He clamped his hands together in his lap and stared hard at a spot of empty wall behind the podium.
[17:55] <AdEvaGM> ["As Raphael said, I interrogated the Iron Guard we took from the convoy raid." Said the Empress.-
[17:56] <AdEvaGM> ["… They did not survive interrogation."]
[17:56] * Raphael nodded as if satisfied.
[17:56] <Yanmei> "…oh."
[17:57] * Aline …just nodded. Dully, with a knowing expression, sure. but otherwise a mere nod.
[18:05] <Sept> "So. Based on that, we've already lost some very important personnel. Maybe they can't try the same thing again, but it shows Mortens' desperation to some extent. So we should still be acting quickly. Right?"
[18:06] <AdEvaGM> ["Yes." Said the Empress curtly. "Because he's expanding his forces."]
[18:06] <Raphael> "Helen suggested as much. How's he doing it?"
[18:08] <AdEvaGM> ["The Council of Sekhmet." Said the Empress. "He's bringing Virus Guard into his ranks, and furthermore he's performing tests on the food he captured, trying to find a way to implant a modified form of the virus into food that will assimilate anyone who eats it and bring them under his control."]
[18:09] * Aline paused. Stared. "…I remember sortieing into the UK during the earlier parts of the outbreak. That's… definitely both an effective, and terrible, means of doing this."
[18:11] <Raphael> "…" Raphael unknotted his hands and turned his full attention to the Empress. He still looked pale, but his voice was firm. "Could you estimate their numbers?"
[18:13] <AdEvaGM> ["Agreed." Said the Empress, nodding at Aline.-
[18:13] <AdEvaGM> [She turned back toward Raphael. "I estimate he would now have between six hundred to a thousand on the Dorian itself."]
[18:15] <Yanmei> "This isn't something we know how to reverse yet," said Yanmei through gritted teeth.
[18:17] <Raphael> Raphael stood and walked quickly towards the back of the room, notebook still in hand. He crouched beside Luna and began to whisper quickly and tersely.
[18:17] <AdEvaGM> ["That isn't the worst of it." Said an unfamiliar voice near the back. A brown-skinned man with light blond hair- Gamelin. "I interrogated Osiris, just as you asked."]
[18:18] * Aline t…urned. That too was an unusual face to see, since she was, ah. Not aware of such things. But she, at least, knew what he was…
[18:21] * Yanmei stood up hastily. "Yes! Thank you. Could you describe what you learned from him?"
[18:22] <AdEvaGM> ["He's not human, not really. Osiris is essentially an 'emissary' of the virus itself." Said Gamelin.-
[18:24] <AdEvaGM> ["You have no doubt heard of the Angelspawn remnants in Africa starting to reproduce? The virus is adapting in response to the loss of Metatron- Osiris is part of that response."-
[18:25] <AdEvaGM> ["Right now, he's seeking to grow his power. Once that power is at a certain level, he can manifest fully as the controller of everything containing the virus, including the Angelspawn. So Osiris and Albus are using each other for their own purposes."-
[18:26] <AdEvaGM> ["Fine." Said Asuka, leaping to her feet. "I'll go fucking kill him myself, right now-"-
[18:26] <AdEvaGM> ["No." Said Gamelin. "The 'hive core' that Osiris represents can hijack the body of anything controlled by the virus, should its current host die. Killing Osiris will simply push it out of our grasp."]
[18:30] <Sept> "But if they're all connected, we already have several options. Is the core itself physically manifested in any way, or is Osiris the closest thing to it right now?"
[18:33] <AdEvaGM> ["Osiris is the closest thing to it."]
[18:35] * Raphael had apparently finished whatever conversation he was having with Luna, and was quickly returning to his seat. "It's a sideshow right now. If we halt Albus we slow Osiris, and getting the Dorian back in our hands will hurt both."
[18:36] <Sept> "Yes. An antivirus or toxin might be employed through Osiris to harm all of them, but he seems pretty confident we won't have one in time."
[18:37] <AdEvaGM> [Gamelin nodded, and sat back down.-
[18:39] <AdEvaGM> [Alphonse clasped his hands together. "Nonetheless, we now have a way to attack the Dorian. We should start outlining our plan to do just that."-
[18:40] <AdEvaGM> ["Attacking the Dorian means planning for two separate battlefronts- one outside, controlling the space around the ship. The other is inside in the hull."-
[18:40] <AdEvaGM> ["The exterior team will need to prevent any surprises they might have planned using the Dorian's weaponry, as well as to prevent it from escaping as best they can." Said Alphonse.-
[18:41] <AdEvaGM> ["The interior team, however, have three separate goals: securing our captured comrades, defeating Albus Mortens, and neutralising Akagi- whether by disabling her Eva or her, by any means possible."]
[18:43] * Raphael raised a hand. He was clearly focused now, exhaustion and grief set aside - Anger was as good as courage. "I have some ideas, sir."
[18:46] <AdEvaGM> ["Yes, General?"]
[18:50] <Raphael> "Interior assault is impossible with Akagi actively managing the ship. This means we need to destroy the AT Array within five minutes of our opening attack," Raphael said. "I've asked Doctor Riel, and we have two options: We can either destroy the ten individual parts of the array along the hull, or we can replicate the damage to the AT Chamber that knocked it offline during the Damocles ambush. I'm willing to try the second if we're not confident in our ability to manage the first."
[18:52] <Sept> "I think I can neutralize Tsubaki better," Sera spoke up.
[18:53] <Yanmei> "How?" Yanmei demanded flatly.
[18:54] <Raphael> Yanmei beat Raphael by a fraction of a second. His mouth was already opened.
[18:54] * Aline gave Sera a rather awkward look.
[18:55] <Sept> "We can't move on if I just asked you to trust me, right?"
[18:55] * Raphael chose to watch Yanmei rather than Sept.
[18:57] <Yanmei> "Listen. You know how delicate this operation is. We can't rely on a plan we don't know. And we can't rely on a plan that isn't as close to a sure thing as we can get."
[18:59] <Aline> "…Especially given that if it fails… She's basically the god of the ship."
[19:00] <Sept> "Right. Hm." Sera took a breath and addressed the room, though keeping his eyes mostly on Yanmei. "I'd like to use the Pillar we have access to in order to contact her and neutralize her with a- a payload of sorts. I would've liked to get Rei's approval for this, because it's something of hers, but I believe this is not out of line of her ideals."-
[19:00] <Sept> "The intended result would be nonlethal. Obviously."
[19:02] <Aline> "Pillar?" Aline only briefly asked, before she started to put two and two together, just to save time if nothing else. "… …Some kind of memory or even soul?"
[19:04] <Sept> "Eternity Drive stuff. Yes," Sera answered, curtly.
[19:05] <Raphael> "Any reason we can't trigger this… payload, -and- destroy the Array to provide us some surety in case of a failure?" Raphael asked with equal curtness. "If the decision is to take her non-lethally, fine, but unless she's severed from the ship she's entirely capable of killing everyone we send onboard."
[19:07] * Aline turned to Raphael at that. Hesitating briefly, but. "If I'm to get it right, there /isn't/ any reason not to, short of 'well we'd sure like the array to not need repairs'. This payload would… be… psychological. Magic soul stuff, not relevant to physical assault."
[19:07] <Raphael> "We're removing a thousand Iron Guard from an entrenched position. The ship will need repairs one way or another."
[19:07] <Sept> "If we destroy the array, she won't be able to help us. If she's hostile, obviously we can."
[19:08] * Raphael finally turned to Sept. "I would rather be sure she couldn't kill me than hope she might kill someone else."
[19:09] <Sept> "You can't afford to dismiss the possibility," Sera said firmly.
[19:10] <AdEvaGM> ["Could we not do both?" Asked Alphonse. "De Pteres uses his payload, which at least should give us time for someone to get in and plant bombs around the array chamber. If things turn out as optimistically as de Pteres hopes, then we won't need to detonate the bombs, but if they don't, we can just do so remotely."]
[19:11] * Sept shrugged and fell back into his chair.
[19:12] <Aline> "…Sure."
[19:12] <AdEvaGM> ["Wow. Puberty's a bitch, huh?" Said Han, settling in next to Sera and patting him on the shoulder sympathetically.]
[19:14] <Raphael> "… So long as we know before she reactivates, it'll serve for now," Raphael said with effort.
[19:15] * Yanmei frowned deeply. "Who makes the final call on when to detonate? It's not going to come to a vote when we're in the middle of a battle."
[19:17] <Sept> "What are you talking about?" Sera asked Han, rubbing his left wrist and looking at Alphonse.
[19:18] <Raphael> "Three vote system," Raphael suggested. "Whoever's in command of the attack on the interior, whoever's in the Director's chair and de Pteres."
[19:20] <AdEvaGM> [Han made a show of exaggeratedly shrugging, sighing, pouting and grumping.]
[19:21] <Aline> "Awfully nice of you, though in the end it's basically a command decision anyway." Aline noted. "…Though really, whether his plan works, or doesn't work, would assumedly be very, very obvious."
[19:22] <Sept> "Agreed. That's fine."
[19:22] <Yanmei> "Unless she plays along and decides to backstab us - again - at a critical point halfway during the battle. Honestly, I don't like this risk."
[19:23] <Raphael> "Agreed. Perhaps we should table that for later discussion, though?"
[19:24] <Yanmei> "Fine. We have a lot to get through."
[19:25] <Sept> "Sure."
[19:25] * Aline simply nodded.
[19:27] <AdEvaGM> [Alphonse nodded.-
[19:27] <AdEvaGM> ["We need individuals to handle the exterior of the ship. Eva pilots- one of whom should be one of our AT Tacticians." Said Alphonse.]
[19:55] * Aline folded her arms a little. "…Admittedly, I wonder where I'm more useful, if you'll let me. I am an AT Tactician, but… I, free or not, am also a Solomon Prime. My… Ahem, ability to fight personally has been increased enough that deploying inside would be just as viable."
[19:56] * Raphael turned and eyed her critically. "… You still have a remote synch, Ms. Blanc?"
[19:56] * Aline nodded. "I do."
[19:57] * Sept lowers his voice to ask Prefect Han if he can believe this shit.
[19:59] <Raphael> "I don't know how fine your control is, but would you be capable of setting up your Evangelion to provide anti-personnel fire, whether through breaches or some other method I'm unfamiliar with?"
[19:59] <AdEvaGM> [Han gives Sera the sort of look that plainly says that Han'll accept any shit if it means being paid well and not dying.]
[20:00] * Sept vividly experiences the vast chasm separating the human experience of any two souls.
[20:02] * Aline nodded her head. "…Likely, actually. The easiest would be with breaches, yes. …Though if you really want to go that route, a breach into vacuum is fabulously dangerous as-is. But er. Regardless of specifics, yes."
[20:03] * Raphael nodded once, then turned back around. "Good. Permission to enlist both the Empress and Ms. Blanc on the ground team? Empress is security, but she can assist you all outside the ship via remote. 01 can set up at range."
[20:06] <AdEvaGM> [Alphonse turned toward Yanmei. "Chancellor?"]
[20:08] * Yanmei mulled it over, and finally sighed. "Granted."
[20:08] * Aline nodded her head. "…I won't make you regret it."
[20:08] * Raphael raised an eyebrow towards the Empress, clearly making it a silent question for her as well.
[20:08] * Sept nodded, too. "No objections."
[20:09] <AdEvaGM> [The Empress gave Raphael a firm nod.-
[20:09] <AdEvaGM> ["Good." Said Alphonse.-
[20:12] <AdEvaGM> ["Now I'd also like to put all of our Eva pilots who aren't remote synched on the outside team." Said Alphonse. "That means Alexandrina, the twins, Isaiah- and Asuka on the outside."-
[20:13] <AdEvaGM> ["What?!" Shouted Asuka, leaping to her feet. "Like fuck I am! That murderer took Hachi! You're gonna keep me back-?!"-
[20:14] <AdEvaGM> ["Rei's in there." Said Alphonse bluntly. "If I can stay back, so can you."-
[20:14] <AdEvaGM> [Asuka took a step forward.-
[20:14] <AdEvaGM> [But a few seconds later, she sighed, shook her head and sunk back into her chair, her fringe covering her eyes.-
[20:16] <AdEvaGM> ["… Meaning that Yanmei, you'll have to decide yourself whether you feel you're able to participate in the interior assault." Said Alphonse, turning back toward Yanmei.]
[20:21] * Yanmei scowled. Deeply. "I would love nothing more? But I don't think I'll be doing a lot of good in there. I'll decline instead."
[20:21] * Aline simply slowly nodded.
[20:24] <AdEvaGM> [Alphonse nodded, and moved his mouth to speak-
[20:24] <AdEvaGM> ["She will not have to go!" Boomed a deep voice across the room. "We will go in her stead."-
[20:26] <AdEvaGM> [Near one of the room entrances stood Terry- but it hadn't been him who had spoken. Rather the Iron Guard to his right- wearing what looked like furs over a bare chest, skin covered in scarring tattoos- had.]
[20:29] * Sept flinched at the loud interruption, but gave the Guard an encouraging thumbs up with one hand.
[20:29] <Raphael> … the presence of Terry seemed to make Raphael visibly less nervous about this proclamation.
[20:31] * Yanmei didn't seem that surprised. She even grinned a little. "Not planning to miss the party, huh? Welcome aboard."
[20:32] <AdEvaGM> ["Heh."-
[20:32] <Aline> "…If there's one thing you honestly should bring to smashing an army of Guard…"
[20:36] <AdEvaGM> ["And we're freshly experienced in that." Said the Guard, his muscles rippling. "Our numbers aren't what they used to be, but our spirit's greater than ever!"-
[20:39] <AdEvaGM> ["We're also pretty good in a tight scrap as well," said a woman who pushed her way between the two Guards. She had long red hair and wore a thick fur coat over a suit of black leather. "Hey there, Ying the Liberator," she said, winking at Yanmei over a pair of round shades.]
[20:47] <Yanmei> "Checkers Lucy~ It's been ages? Hope you're ready for a hell of a fight."
[20:50] <AdEvaGM> ["Yep. I don't understand a lot of what's going on, but the basics is you need some pricks taken down, and I know a thing or two about that."]
[20:52] <Yanmei> "It's complex. We'll talk after this meeting and get you up to speed. You guys too." She nodded at the barechested Guard behind her.
[20:53] <AdEvaGM> [He nodded firmly.-
[20:54] <AdEvaGM> ["Don't forget us as well." Said an Imperial Keeper, sitting near the edge of the room. "Japan stands ready to assist you, both in the air and in the halls of the vessel itself."-
[20:54] <AdEvaGM> ["If you require the aid of myself or the Shadowfolk, then we are at your disposal." Said Gamelin softly.]
[21:01] <Raphael> "No further questions from me for now, sir."
[21:01] <Yanmei> "Thank you all!" Yanmei looked around, beaming. There was something rather touching about the additional volunteers joining in like this. She nodded, finally, to Alphonse. "We'll sort out the fine details momentarily, right?"
[21:07] <AdEvaGM> ["That's right." Said Alphonse. He looked around the room.-
[21:07] <AdEvaGM> ["It's encouraging to see allies coming from around the world like this." He looked over at Eufemia, who had paid close attention to everyone as they had talked.-
[21:08] <AdEvaGM> ["Now, let's go over the composition for these teams…"]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License