|Invasion of Germany|
|The Pacific Defense|
|Evas: Hachi, Asuka|
|Superheavies: Alex, Pham, Nataniel|
|Starships: Battleship/Enterprise? Unsure without cards|
|The Spanish Defense|
|ODs: Liu Lin|
|Evas: Sho, Go|
|Superheavies: Hikari, Toji, Keita|
|Starships: Gendo Ikari|
|German Air War|
|Units: x4 Kirishimas, 1x Skytear|
|The Rhineland Front|
|Units: x1 Sword Wraiths, x1 Legionnaire, x2 Starfleet Marines, x1 Artillery, x1 Mk1 AC|
|The Alpine Front|
|Units: x3 Legionnaires, x2 Artillery, x1 Mk1 AC Suit|
|The Russian Front|
|Units: Iron Guards, x1 Starfleet Marines, x2 Tyrannosaur, x1 Artillery, x1 Mk2 AC|
|The Canadian Plan|
|The Spanish Crisis|
|Maid In Orleans|
- Between 2 and 5 CP to Japan. Maybe go straight to 5 to tie up the debt?
- Between 3 and 18 CP to Canada. The more the better, given that we came out of this turn very well. 8-10 seems possible to me.
- 4 CP to repair Lexie's Evangelion. We won't have the Ayanamis this turn, and she's the only non-MM Eva that's still destroyed.
- 8 CP to Research to finish Angelic Morphologies. This would mean more buffs to Evas (+10 St/To, +2 Wounds, Assorted Morphs) to Evas, along with opening the door to giving the Gendo Ikari an AT Field.
- We have 8 more CP until our conventional forces are fully upgraded
- 2 CP to finish Infantry -> Starfleet Marines.
- 2 CP to finish Mk 1 AC Suits -> Mk 2
- 2 CP to finish Stormbirds -> Skytears
- 2 CP to finish Fighters -> Starfighters
- If we still have CP remaining after that, options include going even further with research or buying a few sets of Type-Armour for a rainy day (Particularly F-Type). That said, it'd be nice to leave a bit of a buffer in case of emergency, along with potentially enough to fix more units when the Ayanamis are available again.
Biomalleability->Morphology chain is a big buff for Evas.
- Biomalleability drops the cost of repairing (Completely or partially) Evas by one CP every time. Fully repairing all Evas drops from 46 CP to 38.
- Operative-Adaptive Morphology is probably the biggest buff to Evas on the tree. +10 Strength, +10 Toughness, +2 Wounds along with a bunch of other biological upgrades.
- It also opens up the first set of the specialised Morphologies to buff Evas further.
- Angelic Morphologies (The next along this chain) offers the same set of bonuses as above, plus the rest of the Morphologies (Including ones that allow Evaspawn) and universal Unlimited S2 Organs.
- There's not many better options right now, and the +20 RP lets us get the Operative-Adaptive Morphology buffs outlined above.
|Showdown over Shanghai|
|ODs: Liu Lin|
|Evas: Yanmei, Sera, Empress, Ramiel|
|Superheavies: Raphael, Marie, Iron Nelson (ugh)|
|Starships: Dorian Lachapelle|
|Hordes: 2x D-Titans|
|Invasion of Morocco|
|Evas: Asuka, Lexie, Isaiah|
|Starships: Liberty Bell|
|Super Hordes: 1x D-Titans|
|Shanghai - Air|
|Units: 4x Starfighter, 1x Skytear|
|Shanghai - Naval|
|Units: 3x Cruisers, 1x Destroyers, 1x Submarine|
|Shanghai - Ground|
|Units: 2x Marines, 2x Tyrannosaur, 1x Artillery, 1x AC Suit|
|North Africa - Air|
|Units: 4x Starfighter, 1x Skytear|
|North Africa - Naval|
|Units: 3x Cruisers, 2x Destroyers|
|North Africa - Ground|
|Units: 2x Legionnaires, 1x Iron Guard, 2x AC Suits|
Australia Calls For Aid
1x Starfighter (100), 3x Skytears (600)
2x Legionnaires (200), 3x Artillery (600)
Mass Production Evangelions
God Save the Queen
Alphonse, Rei, Liu Lin, Alexandrina, Matthias, Raphael gain the Peer (Britain, +1) trait.
The Southeast Asian Question
Withdraw from Southeast Asia
- This adds +1 Morale to all Hordes taking part in the Defense of China Battlefront.
- Furthermore, all Hordes in that Battlefront will increase their starting Magnitude by 20.
The October Coup
Reject the demands
Extract Kuzmin as well as those already under investigation for war crimes to give this a veneer of justice
Enact Sarasvati's secret plan
Asgard: Go, Roku (D), Julie (D)
Paris-2: Hachi, Chii, Ni (D)
Boston: Rei, Juu (D), Kyuu (D)
Beijing-2: Sho, Nana (D), San (D)
Asgard: Eva, C-Alex, Asari, Henri, Pham || Simonides
Paris-2: Nataniel, Remy, Hugues, Matthias, Shire || Michael
Boston: Yamagishi, C-Hikari, Edgar, Lilly, Isha || Gendo Ikari
Beijing-2: Musashi, Kensuke, Toji, Mana, Blaise || Shinji
-1 Satisfaction for skipping Eva
2x Dread Hordes
We should skip this. We don’t have the spare units to provide good results, and we’d be better off devoting the Supers to protecting the MM Evas.
If we wanna go ahead, though:
Supers: Matthias, Shire, Lilly, Henri, Mana, Blaise, Pham, Isha
Management of the US
Management of the UK
UK Unity Party, Soren Burnie
|Choices: Yanmei, Sera, ??? (Kourosh, Albus, Surov?)|
|Cologne Conference - Diplomacy|
|Choices: Yanmei, ???|
|Cologne Conference - Security|
|Choices: Raphael, Blue, Empress|
|Choices: Raphael, Blue, San, Remy, Shire, Medea|
|Bruce (2):||Event Monitoring (God Save The Queen)|
|Medea (3):||Event Monitoring (MP Evas - Examine logistics tail)|
|James (3):||Field Intelligence (Master Models - Investigate potential threats)|
|Sophie (3):||Personnel Espionage (Wu Yuanzhang - Traits)|
|Hyuga (3):||Event Monitoring (Australia - Potential Hidden Threats or UN Involvement)|
|Ban-Ban (3):||Personnel Espionage (Shanghai Eva Trait 1)|
|Nadeem (3):||Field Intelligence (Cologne Conference - Security)|
|Jeanne (4):||Personnel Espionage (Shanghai Eva Trait 2)|
|Brofessor (4):||Mission Data (Shanghai - Invasion Fleet)|
|Chisato (4):||Personnel Espionage (Shanghai Eva Trait 3)|
|Blue (5):||Field Intel (Cologne Conference - Analyze Diplomatic Ties to Caine)|
|Other options: Intel for Cologne or Black Moon. Details on Super Modes for the Dysses we're fighting in Shanghai. Further info for Sara's plan?|
|Special Deployment (Ramiel)|
|Special Deployment (Empress)|
|Suzanium Alloy||7 (After 2 last turn)||90|
|Gendo Repair - Aerobalancer||20||7|
- Angelic Weapons should give Evas a bit more flexibility. Even if - as in the case of 01 and 04 - a unit has its actual equipment locked in with uniques, you could give them an Angelic Weapon eye beam with a utility effect or something.
- Fieldblinder -> Suzanium Alloy -> Sixth-Gen Armour offers some nice survivability buffs, particularly through Suzanium.
- Programmable Matter -> Nanotech puts us within striking distance of Angelic Armour, which seemed like a good idea now that we’ve captured a Prime to use as a prereq. Even if we don’t get Angelic Armour, those two open up some other paths as far as hordes and weapons go.
- Basic Cyberware is just nice to have. And it could give Asuka a robot eye, so that’s nice?
- Fixing the Aerobalancer on the Gendo lets us deploy it in a wider range of battles. The S2 Chamber was tempting as well, but until we get the Master Models fixed we can’t really use it, so it’s not as urgent.
CP (490 Reserves/33 CP for complete repair of Evangelion fleet)
- 4 CP to Canada
- 5 to Gendo Aerobalancer
- 5 CP to salvage the Assault Cruiser that was downed in China.
Options For The Rest Of Our Scrooge McDuck Money Pool
- Banking a bunch of our CP into Reserves so we can instantly repair our Master Models when they're unsealed. This would also mean we have a big buffer of reserves in case we ever get hit with another Metatron+Damocles-style party wipe.
- Spending an additional 8 CP to repair another part of the Gendo. If we wanted to repair both it would cost 17.
- If we wanted to dump a bunch into research there's weapons upgrade paths we could take.
- A couple of extra Letter-Type Armours? It's possible we might need them sometime, I suppose.
The final option is we just spend what we need and then bank all the rest, saving it for whatever emergency situation we're inevitably hit by when Mary loses the war. This combos well with the reserve suggestion.
Tao Notes: Battlefronts Without Associated Battles
Generally speaking, battles of all shapes and sizes (Battles, Battlefronts, Skirmishes) have two tiers of rewards: They have a single, base level reward and then additional selectable rewards based on the scale of the win:
- Battles offer additional XP for turning points
- Battlefronts with attached Battles offer Advantages
- Skirmishes offer selectable bonuses.
The odd one out here is Battlefronts that don't have an attached Battle (ie. The North African Theatre this turn) which offers a baseline reward but nothing extra, so the scale of the win is beside the point. For the sake of my own curiosity I decided to draft up a secondary rewards system for use in those cases, borrowing heavily from both the original Fronts list and the bonuses offered by Skirmishes. This system also offers small rewards to 'linked' Skirmishes and Battlefronts (ie. North African Theatre/Invasion of Morocco) in the form of a minor Edge buff and potential further buffs via bonuses. This is to offer a low-input simulation of the Advantages offered by linked battles and battlefronts.
|Result||Name||Effect||Air Contest Effects||Naval Contest Effects|
|You have 151+ more Magnitude remaining than your opponent||Decisive Victory||You may choose one Bonus from the Resolution list and add +1 Edge to any associated skirmishes. If the majority of battles in this front are won Decisively, choose an additional Bonus.||You add +4 Edge to your side in the Naval and Land Contests.||You add +4 Edge to your side in the Land Contests.|
|You have 76+ more Magnitude remaining than your opponent||Victory||You may choose one Bonus from the Resolution list.||You add +2 Edge to your side in the Naval and Land Contests.||You add +2 Edge to your side in the Land Contests.|
|Your Magnitude is within 75 of the opponent's, either higher or smaller||Stalemate||You and the enemy both may both choose one Bonus from the Resolution list.||-||-|
|Your opponent has 76+ more Magnitude than you||Defeat||The enemy may choose one Bonus from the Resolution list.||Your enemy adds +2 Edge to their side in the Naval and Land Contests.||Your enemy adds +2 Edge to their side in the Land Contests.|
|Your opponent has 151+ more Magnitude than you||Decisive Defeat||The enemy may choose one Bonus from the Resolution list and add +1 Edge to any associated skirmishes. If the majority of battles in this front are won Decisively, choose an additional Bonus.||Your enemy adds +4 Edge to their side in the Naval and Land Contests.||Your enemy adds +4 Edge to their side in the Land Contests.|
After the Battlefront Contest has been resolved, we move to Resolution. In this step you may select a number of additional Bonuses determined by the result of each contest.
|Appropriate||Select one enemy Horde that was fully wiped out, then pay 5 CP (or 10 if it was a Capital Ship). You may then add it to your resource pool.|
|Battle Data||You gain +100 XP.|
|Capture||Select one applicable enemy pilot who ejected, then make an Opposed Tactics test with the enemy Commander. On a success, the pilot is captured.|
|Propaganda Victory||If you gained Satisfaction Marks from this Battlefront, you gain 1 extra.|
|Salvage Operations||You gain +1 CP for every enemy unit Destroyed. Furthermore you gain 10 Research for each enemy Evangelion Destroyed, and +1 extra CP for every enemy Horde destroyed. May only be chosen once.|
|Assistance||If this Battlefront is associated with a Skirmish, add +1 Edge to its starting tally.|